411 Ricky in LA

takkt1
This topic is 1597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Here are a couple points for EVERYONE to think about in case you’ve wondered why your massage experience didn’t turn out how you expected.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t do what I “promised” to do, without giving up my first born, do you remember if you came FRESHLY showered that day ? Did you check if your junk smelt bad that day? Or did you remember to check if you had toilet paper still stuck in your butt from a quick wipe? Or maybe you didn’t notice your manly ‘musk’ had turned into an awful bad smelling B.O.? How can we guarantee the readers here you have good hygiene? We can’t ..

I have been massaging full time for 10 years . I am skilled fully trained and certified. Does that sound about the same for every “therapist” you see? ..

My advise for all future visits to whomever you see next is, be FRESHLY showered , have nice fresh breath (have gum on you at all times or mints) , brush your hair , wear deodorant , and if you’re unsure you’ve gotten all the toilet paper out of your rump use some water with your hand to rinse it off AND wash your hands thoroughly. Also, please don’t be demanding , because we as therapist can deny service to absolutely anyone we like for whatever reason . Ultimately, it’s none of my business how much someone else charges you for full “boyfriend massage experience”, I’m not them .

Make a check list of all the points I went over on your phone in case you need a reminder for every appointment you go to .

Make sure to underline , A shower in the morning before work does not count as a FRESH shower .

For the nice review yesterday, thank you so much ?? I think I know who you are . I am glad you appreciated my work . It made staying in Palm Springs that extra night just to see you that following morning for your 120 minute massage worth it! Thank you ? I’m glad you enjoyed my therapeutic work, your body needed it. You’re brave for standing up for me , thank you ?❤️

To everyone, as I had previously mentioned in another thread, please mention you’ve seen me here on M4M Massage Forum and I will gladly give you a 15% discount from your service . I have dropped my rates significantly , visit my ad and you’ll see . The price adjustment has allowed me to provide real legit therapeutic massage work at a price anyone can afford . It is very important to maintain a healthy body !

If you verbally use the code “WaGa” or any member with non-descriptive one sided negative comment's name, followed by putting your hand on top of your head and wiggling your fingers as if it’s troll hair, when you arrive in person, I will give you 50% off your session . I want all my clients to have a fun relaxed time, it’ll be a cute Icebreaker.

See you soon :)

Here are a couple points for EVERYONE to think about in case you’ve wondered why your massage experience didn’t turn out how you expected.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t do what I “promised” to do, without giving up my first born, do you remember if you came FRESHLY showered that day ? Did you check if your junk smelt bad that day? Or did you remember to check if you had toilet paper still stuck in your butt from a quick wipe? Or maybe you didn’t notice your manly ‘musk’ had turned into an awful bad smelling B.O.? How can we guarantee the readers here you have good hygiene? We can’t ..

I have been massaging full time for 10 years . I am skilled fully trained and certified. Does that sound about the same for every “therapist” you see? ..

My advise for all future visits to whomever you see next is, be FRESHLY showered , have nice fresh breath (have gum on you at all times or mints) , brush your hair , wear deodorant , and if you’re unsure you’ve gotten all the toilet paper out of your rump use some water with your hand to rinse it off AND wash your hands thoroughly. Also, please don’t be demanding , because we as therapist can deny service to absolutely anyone we like for whatever reason . Ultimately, it’s none of my business how much someone else charges you for full “boyfriend massage experience”, I’m not them .

Make a check list of all the points I went over on your phone in case you need a reminder for every appointment you go to .

Make sure to underline , A shower in the morning before work does not count as a FRESH shower .

For the nice review yesterday, thank you so much ?? I think I know who you are . I am glad you appreciated my work . It made staying in Palm Springs that extra night just to see you that following morning for your 120 minute massage worth it! Thank you ? I’m glad you enjoyed my therapeutic work, your body needed it. You’re brave for standing up for me , thank you ?❤️

To everyone, as I had previously mentioned in another thread, please mention you’ve seen me here on M4M Massage Forum and I will gladly give you a 15% discount from your service . I have dropped my rates significantly , visit my ad and you’ll see . The price adjustment has allowed me to provide real legit therapeutic massage work at a price anyone can afford . It is very important to maintain a healthy body !

If you verbally use the code “WaGa” or any member with non-descriptive one sided negative comment's name, followed by putting your hand on top of your head and wiggling your fingers as if it’s troll hair, when you arrive in person, I will give you 50% off your session . I want all my clients to have a fun relaxed time, it’ll be a cute Icebreaker.

See you soon :)

So sweet to mention me! I ALWAYS shower before any appointment and make sure I’m presentable because nothing is more disgusting than oil or massage lotion on a dirty body. Don’t blame others for your shortcomings. And I’m ONE of MANY with negative reviews so maybe time to evaluate where the blame is. And changing your name so often Omar, Ricky, whatever is a first sign that the problem is you!

For anyone that uses my handle as a discount code, you’re welcome! Enjoy the 50% off!!