411 on AthleticNYer, Rikanpapi, and MiamiBigTenVerse

Chad Constantine
This topic is 2238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been with him several times. Most recent was about a year ago. He's definitely the guy in the pics but when I saw him he looked more like the guy in pics 21 & 22. Looks from pics 1 & 2 like he's put on a little weight, but if you're ok with those pics I say go for it. Nice guy, very reasonable rates and pretty much does everything. Only complaint is since he's been on RM he gets a lot more inquiries and the last time we got together he kept interrupting our session to look at/reply to texts. The first few times we got together he was only on BP/Bronx so that wasn't an issue. Just ask him to turn the phone off and you should be ok.

Gadfly, you're much more forgiving than I am. I'm not a rich guy, so if I'm donating $300/hr for a guy to spend some time with me, I expect him to spend that entire time with me - unless there's some sort of emergency.That phone better be put on silence as soon as he walks in. He should set up office hours somewhere and someplace else. It's sad when you sound like an assh*le for holding someone responsible (cause I'm really not an ass (except when I'm driving in rush hour traffic)...

Gadfly, you're much more forgiving than I am. I'm not a rich guy, so if I'm donating $300/hr for a guy to spend some time with me, I expect him to spend that entire time with me - unless there's some sort of emergency.That phone better be put on silence as soon as he walks in. He should set up office hours somewhere and someplace else. It's sad when you sound like an assh*le for holding someone responsible (cause I'm really not an ass (except when I'm driving in rush hour traffic)...

Totally agree. I do not tolerate it with my family so why would I with someone I am actually giving money to be a companion for a particular length of time. A simple statement that he will return all calls within 12 hours (or whatever) is practical for him will appease most calls. That is assuming he actually does it.

[Comment about driving in rush hour made me laugh. :) Are you from Jersey by any chance?]

Seriously though, you don't sound like an a*hole at all. We all expect to get our moneys worth out of an encounter, nobody more so than me. But I'll say in rikanpapi's defense that it was only one time out of like half a dozen and probably because he felt more at ease with me being a fairly regular customer. Plus he's never rushed me out the door. If I want to stick around and chat after we're done he's usually cool with that and his rate is way way less than $300. That's one of the reasons I got with him in the first place. I'm not a rich guy either! :p