411 on Max visitin San Diego from Florida

7829V
This topic is 2089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
I saw Max and had a very good massage. It was done on a bed, so not as deep as I would have preferred but still quite good. Very sensual, intuitive (in the good sense) and playful, and he is a very nice guy to boot. I'd repeat.

Gentlemen,

This guy is the real deal. Saw him today for a massage while he was visiting Oakland. Totally enjoyed the massage...he is very thorough and puts a lot of care into it for sure. Agree with another post that he was soft spoken when I first arrived, but was very personable, engaging, and talkative after the massage. He was not rushing me out the door like some do...sat and chatted for a bit well passed the scheduled time.

He is a very nice guy. Totally unaffected by how stunningly beautiful he is. Kind with absolutely no pretense or aloofness that some guys seem to develop when they look like he does. And sexy Russian accent!

Recommend highly!

• 3 months later...