411 on Massage by Bryan

seaguy206
This topic is 2036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lol, every time I visit his ad, he's showing a different location. It looks like he's shopping around to see where there's interest.

Indeed. And he does seem to change his mind the last minute, I thought we'd overlap in Indy this week (it was on his schedule) and now I see he went to Milwaukee instead.

Which suggests that you are filling out a marketing survey when you contact these heavy travelers more than a day in advance. They may or may not show up depending on how many others from competing locations contacted them as well. That's why I don't bother, the earliest I'll get in touch is the night before the scheduled arrival. This shit is becoming way too difficult for the kind of money I am willing to spend to get a good massage. I mean, all these fake ads, flaky travelers, changes on MF, etc.

Indeed. And he does seem to change his mind the last minute, I thought we'd overlap in Indy this week (it was on his schedule) and now I see he went to Milwaukee instead.

Which suggests that you are filling out a marketing survey when you contact these heavy travelers more than a day in advance. They may or may not show up depending on how many others from competing locations contacted them as well. That's why I don't bother, the earliest I'll get in touch is the night before the scheduled arrival. This shit is becoming way too difficult for the kind of money I am willing to spend to get a good massage. I mean, all these fake ads, flaky travelers, changes on MF, etc.

Couldn't agree more, I've been experiencing this "city-baiting" much more frequently now and it's very frustrating (and time wasting!)

• 6 months later...