411 on Brewerjack?

Guest Elendil524
This topic is 2238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Second review warns that he is a scam:

This guy is a scam. Lists three random cities (prob cities he has pix of room keys for) that are nowhere near each other, with dates that overlap. Even though dates are in the future, he says he's wherever you are now and that the website is in error. Then says you need to send money in advance via iTunes gift card, even for same-day appointments. When I asked him to call me from his hotel room to verify, number shows from a completely different state. When he's challenged, he just says he'll pass. Try it if you think I'm making this up.

Guest Elendil524

Oh man :( bad news bears all around!

Typically I don't even read the reviews on the ads because they tend to be untrustworthy (usually written by the masseurs). I SHOULD have read more carefully.

Thanks for the heads up Moe!

Oh man :( bad news bears all around!

Typically I don't even read the reviews on the ads because they tend to be untrustworthy (usually written by the masseurs). I SHOULD have read more carefully.

Thanks for the heads up Moe!

No problem, I just hope you saw this before you contacted him