Chicago recommendations

chireddguy
This topic is 1392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had another session with Brad (https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/13724/) last week. My previous experience with him was a few years ago. The session was similar to what I experienced before- solid work, playful, great work on my feet and hands. Very few guys spend enough (or any) time on those body parts.

• 8 months later...
Great massage from Ethan and became very interactive at the end. PM for details.

I haven't read his ad in a long while, so surprised to hear that. His ad in the past seemed to be written to discourage those looking for anything beyond therapeutic massage. YMMV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think Nikola is one of two guys I saw in Chicago, but his ad seems to have disappeared. If it is him, he was one of my top 5 to date. Went expecting a fully therapeutic experience as all communication was very professional but hands went wandering right after the lower body portion of the massage began. Massage was excellent.