Casual encounters

Stormy
This topic is 2256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even as Craigslist personals declined in popularity due to the advent of Grindr, I continued to use it. Craigslist rarely worked out for me but once in a while I could find a young lad to take the bait. Do you guys recommend Grindr or another app for casual encounters? I am constantly searching for young Latin men who like my company.

Even as Craigslist personals declined in popularity due to the advent of Grindr, I continued to use it. Craigslist rarely worked out for me but once in a while I could find a young lad to take the bait. Do you guys recommend Grindr or another app for casual encounters? I am constantly searching for young Latin men who like my company.

Thanks for posting. when I learned of CL casuals no longer I posted on this site, no one responded although someone else did and there were responded's. Ok, not feeling bad, but I had a legit question, what now?? I'm an older guy who used craigslist when I went out of town, just saying hi. Has there been any replacement that I should know about?

Thanks for posting. when I learned of CL casuals no longer I posted on this site, no one responded although someone else did and there were responded's. Ok, not feeling bad, but I had a legit question, what now?? I'm an older guy who used craigslist when I went out of town, just saying hi. Has there been any replacement that I should know about?

Thanks for responding Rocky. I really don't know of any replacement. Backpage is used by boys looking for money for sex. I have resisted downloading Grindr on my phone given my privacy concerns but guess that's an option

Doublelist.com is a fairly good replacement for Craigs

Doublelist is clearly in its infancy - it wants to be a site close in form to the Craigslist personals, though it's not quite there yet. I've already placed/answered a few ads there and talked to a few guys about hooking up, so it's legit - just that they're clearly still developing it. But, it's definitely welcome.

I've already placed/answered a few ads there and talked to a few guys about hooking up, so it's legit - just that they're clearly still developing it. But, it's definitely welcome.

Hi, even though you answered and talked to a few guys from the ads, have you actually met anyone who has ads there?

Hi, even though you answered and talked to a few guys from the ads, have you actually met anyone who has ads there?

Not yet - though meetings off of Craigslist weren't guaranteed either, lol. I've been corresponding tonight with a guy who seems like he's serious about meeting.

I'm also already seeing a few ads that are clearly from guys who were advertising on Craigslist as well. It's clearly a legit site.