411 on Ross

kerplunk
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took one for the team and booked an incall with Ross https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32792/

The Good: His pics are real and current. The man is sexy, af. He looks younger and even better in person. The body is tight. He has no problem showing you or letting you touch for yourself.

The Not So Good: Massage (on a bed) isn't memorable, but in all honesty I didn't care (this time) because did I mention, he's sexy as fuck? Apartment style is messy str8 boy chic w/ dogs.

Assessment: The session was not what I expected, but that doesn't mean it was bad. I left there happy and content. He looks like a bad boy; but he was actually a nice guy, easy to talk to. I found him super sexy and masculine. Not sure of his orientation, but it's not an issue. He's comfortable around naked gay men. I'd hire again for the extras, just not for the massage alone.

Guest MikeThomas
Took one for the team and booked an incall with Ross https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32792/

The Good: His pics are real and current. The man is sexy, af. He looks younger and even better in person. The body is tight. He has no problem showing you or letting you touch for yourself.

The Not So Good: Massage (on a bed) isn't memorable, but in all honesty I didn't care (this time) because did I mention, he's sexy as fuck? Apartment style is messy str8 boy chic w/ dogs.

Assessment: The session was not what I expected, but that doesn't mean it was bad. I left there happy and content. He looks like a bad boy; but he was actually a nice guy, easy to talk to. I found him super sexy and masculine. Not sure of his orientation, but it's not an issue. He's comfortable around naked gay men. I'd hire again for the extras, just not for the massage alone.

What are the extras he offers?

• 2 months later...
Guest Mike Davis

I saw Ross once. The massage was just okay and done in a bed in a messy apartment. He did upsell me almost immediately and the extras were nice.

He’s a great guy and looks much younger then his pictures. Easy to talk to and good on the eyes. Just not sure I’d do back.