SESTA and masseurs' personal websites

hottk29
This topic is 2277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RBmont-real

Interesting idea. I had a simple business website for years, unrelated to the current topic. Even though I had a middle-man because I am not tech-savvy the hosting and domain fees were very low. My site URL was also listed on other resource sites. Of course, if the full URL was typed out, it would be a direct link to my site.

Having a more circumspect CL listing with details about a personal site may be feasible, but assuming that the personal site is more explicit (with pics etc) one might want the viewer to have to type it out in their browser rather than a direct clickable link.

Example, for more info go to "filetshow4u dot com" (obviously not this explicit though).

tannedtrick dot net

toppowertool dot com

Personal sites also might help weed out providers who doctor and change their ads because they are less legit.

Even if I resided in the USA none of this affects me. I cannot remember the last time I hired off a net ad. I need to see the prospect in person and, therefore, commit to travel binges. But I empathize.

One fly in the ointment: I wonder if the personal site idea puts providers more at risk for stings and prosecution.