Recommendations in Albuquerque

shay
This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello does anyone have recommendations for masseurs in Albuquerque? Seems like very few choices other than some options on CL, which I generally don’t prefer. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated thank you!

I've always wanted to meet this guy but have never had an accompanying reason to be in Albuquerque.....handsome man with appealing stats.....that being said, not at all certain how "erotic" or interactive his sessions might be.....he has ads in both MF sections - "heal" & "relax".....his social media presence & professional life in artwork is also easy to find & he appears to be in a committed relationship which sometimes might indicate that somewhat less than what is hoped for might be what one gets....in any case, his actual massage skills might indeed be stellar & well worthwhile for many.....all that being said, I'd jump onto his table to "experience" the dude if the opportunity ever arose.....

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/davidalbuquerque.shtml