Voyeurism

DirtyHarry
This topic is 2186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

looking to explore my voyeur side and would love suggestions/advice. My ideal situation would be watching some guys hookup with the option of jerking off to it. I thought some of the spas/steam rooms might be a good place to start but can’t seem to get definitive word on which ones are a good/safe bet. Any and all info is appreciated.

GOOGLE - Gay Bath Houses Near Me and go enjoy!

I’ve done that and there are only 2 or 3 options (in NYC by the way) - both of which have been reviewed as being super dirty with bad service and not worth going. I was hopefully looking for some other options ;)

• 2 months later...
looking to explore my voyeur side and would love suggestions/advice. My ideal situation would be watching some guys hookup with the option of jerking off to it. I thought some of the spas/steam rooms might be a good place to start but can’t seem to get definitive word on which ones are a good/safe bet. Any and all info is appreciated.

I like the same sh;) That’s me https://friendboy.pro/boys/Look4DaddyVoyeur