411 on David Sun

novohomem
This topic is 1758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey I've tried him...the pics are accurate and he's incredibly hot. The massage was great and he did offer an HE which I did not take. The massage involved decent body to body contact but it was more out of the moment and chemistry rather than anything else. He's in a closely knit relationship so prefers to maintain his boundaries. Overall a very nice guy, his apartment has a dedicated space and table for the service. Go for it!

• 3 weeks later...

The map makes it look like he's basically in downtown LA, a couple blocks from city hall.

West LA is where traffic goes to die. If he's over there, budget at least an hour each way if everything is perfect. Unless you're in the same neighborhood, then you can figure 30min.

Edited by LivingnLA

Hey I've tried him...the pics are accurate and he's incredibly hot. The massage was great and he did offer an HE which I did not take. The massage involved decent body to body contact but it was more out of the moment and chemistry rather than anything else. He's in a closely knit relationship so prefers to maintain his boundaries. Overall a very nice guy, his apartment has a dedicated space and table for the service. Go for it!

His English is pretty bad based on his About Me section on RM. What nationality would you say he is?

His English is pretty bad based on his About Me section on RM. What nationality would you say he is?

Yup I've noticed that though his conversational English isn't as bad, one tends to get a bit carried away in his deep voice..he's mixed Russian and Middle Eastern.

Yup I've noticed that though his conversational English isn't as bad, one tends to get a bit carried away in his deep voice..he's mixed Russian and Middle Eastern.

I can confirm everything Bullakaun says is true. I decided to try him out based on his recommendation and I didn’t regret it.

• 1 year later...