411 on Swedish Muscle in San Francisco

dutchal
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey dutchal. Coming to SF for a visit? Just like my response to your post about Eric, these pictures of Justin are also very old, including one I think from the 1990s. I have never seen him because he lives about one hour north (2 hr in rush hours), in Sonoma County, I think, even though some of his ads imply that he is in SF.

There are also threads on here about him. Search under Justin San Francisco.

He looked like that when I saw him in the 90's but might still be good looking with a little maturing. Nice friendly guy, if I remember a good enough massage. Slight up sell for more play. I took the plunge, though wasn't really that kind of chemistry for me but I was new to massage at the time. Stopped on my way from the Russian River cause he was up near Santa Rosa.

Yeah, will be there for a few days later this month. Thanks for the info! Justin lists a San Francisco address now.

I suspect that the San Francisco address is a bait & switch. His incalls are still up near Santa Rosa but he will do outcalls to SF with the up charge. The verbiage in his ad is pretty explicit about in call vs. out call to SF. Traffic is so horrible on 101 up to Santa Rosa that I would do an overnight stay in wine country or on the coast if you opt to do an incall. For me, driving back to SF after a nice relaxing massage would ruin the experience.