A difficult situation

Jamesp
This topic is 2213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally am very clear up-front that I’m looking for an erotic, mutual experience involving hands-only. That kind of clarity does the trick. Only once has a massage gone further than I wanted initially. It became intense quickly, and ultimately he sat on my cock and I fucked him. But I was a willing participant, even if it pushed past my initial limits. We both got caught up in the moment and the chemistry.

• 2 months later...

Happened to me as well. Massage was going well. Masseuse became rock hard while rubbing my butt. I must have moaned or grinded my hips a bit which made him think I wanted him to go further. I did but not the way he wanted to. He put on a condom and flipped me over spreand my legs and tried to stick his cock in my ass. He was huge and it made me nervous. I told him no. I think it annoyed him a bit.

Twice recently masseur was hard and had it at my entrance and I said "that's cool and i don't want to kill the mood, but I only play safe. Both were very cool. One said he loved the teasing, the other later let me put a condom on him and he let me ride. I'm normally a top but he was BUILT and cool and I liked looking down at his body and reaction. If they've wanted to climb on me I've let told them I'm cool if they want me to put on a condom, then they decide safe to or not and gone with it. I think saying something is essential and doing it with respect works 99%of time.

This is the reason I only do massage at non-M4M spas. Last outcall I did (off Yelp) ended with a surprise BJ. Stopped it immediately, but the massage was ruined. I don't want to have to think about my masseur's sexual and STD testing history.

P.S. - Go to Soothe some time later and who gets assigned? The same guy! Cancelled the massage and rocked myself to sleep.

Twice recently masseur was hard and had it at my entrance and I said "that's cool and i don't want to kill the mood, but I only play safe. Both were very cool. One said he loved the teasing, the other later let me put a condom on him and he let me ride. I'm normally a top but he was BUILT and cool and I liked looking down at his body and reaction. If they've wanted to climb on me I've let told them I'm cool if they want me to put on a condom, then they decide safe to or not and gone with it. I think saying something is essential and doing it with respect works 99%of time.

Only thing that makes me uncomfortable with this thread is that if the masseur is doing the massage ( and using massage oil or lotion, which I assume they all use.....no dry massage)....and then the masseur gets frisky and slips on a condom, either on you or himself, and then consensual fucking begins....isn't there a huge risk of the condom breaking with the massage oil/lotion your body and his hands are covered with? I would be naive to think that both jump in the shower and rinse off the oil, or that the masseur is using a water based lubricant to do the massage. That would be my major concern, that massage oil/lotion and condoms don't mix, since the oil breaks the condom. I have many masseurs attracted to me and want to fuck, but I stop them for this very reason.