411 on Joey Asian

Trick
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him when he lived in DC. C+ massage skills. No grade on interactive elements because there were none, notwithstanding any implications from his ad. Could be that the experience depends on personal chemistry, but his interactions were cold, all business, and impersonal. These are things that enhance the customer experience, so I don’t know how he would compensate for that.

Saw him when he lived in DC. C+ massage skills. No grade on interactive elements because there were none, notwithstanding any implications from his ad. Could be that the experience depends on personal chemistry, but his interactions were cold, all business, and impersonal. These are things that enhance the customer experience, so I don’t know how he would compensate for that.

I agree with the assessment that he can be cold in terms of personality or that customer experience. He was a bit better after massage but that lacked those little touches that make people want to come back. With that being said, he does move a lot so if interested book him while you can as it's hard to know when he may leave.

Saw the reviews and gave him a try. He is little and has a good strong body. I never asked for extras. His massage skills are either non-exisitant or he was focused on other things.... cause the massage was crap.

There was no attitude, until I told him "No Thanks, just massage today". He told me he likes to "eat potatoes"... no idea what that means - but laying naked on a table all I could think of something from the Jeffrey Dahmer Chronicles. ));

Paid left and would not repeat.

(why is it that some of these masseurs think all a gay wants is HE?)

Edited by samK

So I had a massage for an hour. I do not know much about massages as I've only ever had 2 in my life from a little Korean woman at a Korean spa and did not enjoy them. Joey's was relaxing to me and I liked the way i smelled afterward. I did say i wasn't used top them and he said he'd do it 'medium' but it felt a little more like oiled up body contact than a massage. Now he talked a LOT and in broken English. Quite a bit about how he broke up with his BF and on and on about other stuff and $$$ he received. I agree with PaulM.. regarding zero body fat, short guy, nice muscular chest and smooth skin. That was nice. Ultimately i was stressed before, relaxed after because I ignored the conversation. I think i'll need to try more guys to have a better comparison.