Facebook verification on Masseur Finder...

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Facebook verification on Masseurfinder to submit reviews has stopped me from posting any reviews at all. I need to be discreet, and do not feel comfortable that Masseurfinder has my Facebook account......just to post a review! And for those with no Facebook account, you will need to create one to post a review. No thanks.....ridiculous! No need for them to do this.....just to post a review? Absurd! I have noticed alot less reviews being posted on MF because people feel like me and want discretion and don't want their Facebook info out there. With all these new rules ( G rated ad text for masseurs).....no provocative photos....and now this, the massage sites are destroying themselves!

Edited by Dmitri

Create a second FB profile without photos or anything that links to you.

@Justme7 , that would be a great idea. I tried it....but Facebook does not work that way. They create many hoops to jump thru to create a Facebook account. They want your phone number (I know....use a burner phone #, but now it is getting even more complicated). Plus they want a credit card number, and LOTS more info to confirm your identity. Creating a bogus Facebook account that does not link to you is almost impossible. And all this just to submit a review to Masseurfinder? Thanks, but I'll pass.

@Justme7 , that would be a great idea. I tried it....but Facebook does not work that way. They create many hoops to jump thru to create a Facebook account. They want your phone number (I know....use a burner phone #, but now it is getting even more complicated). Plus they want a credit card number, and LOTS more info to confirm your identity. Creating a bogus Facebook account that does not link to you is almost impossible. And all this just to submit a review to Masseurfinder? Thanks, but I'll pass.

I think the website wants LESS reviews actually, for legal reasons. Just like how they used to message masseurs through their system and it saved all you messages, threads, etc... with their Masseurs. So it makes me think that they don't want to any part of what their website has become. (after the Rentmen thing) Just a thought.