411 on Musclepup in San Diego *New Listing*

7829V
This topic is 2139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried him yet?

858 876 2242

In-studio 60 min. $120 90 min. $170

Mobile 60 min. $150 90 min. $200

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclepup.shtml

Professional and talented exceptional masseur specializing in helping all men of different body types. I have 8 years experience in massage. I also get massages every week myself so that I may also be relaxed for my clients.

I have developed a technique with a combination of Swedish and deep tissue. I can adjust the technique to suit your needs and comfort. I use calm ambient music and low lighting. Feel free to tell me about your day or any stressors that may be helpful to your aid in relaxation and relieving any stress that may have an effect on you. I have very strong hands and also great with my elbows. I can do full body or just focus on a couple areas.

I will always greet you with a smile and light conversation. It’s important for me to get to understand why you came in and how I can help you feel better about your day or week. I’m very fit and workout often. I come from a lineage of natural healers and energy healers. So I understand the importance of energy transfer and feeding the mind. Body and soul. Namaste.:.

oLFCA93.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good - looks like his pics, friendly, clean place. Massage decent, makes an effort. Uses table.

Bad - No nude, no HE, no MT. You can be nude if you wish. He makes it clear when you are on the table that nothing is going to happen. Not trained. During the session he pauses the massage to text other clients.

My veredict *avoid*

Edited by 7829V

Good - looks like his pics, friendly, clean place. Massage decent, makes an effort. Uses table.

Bad - No nude, no HE, no MT. You can be nude if you wish. He makes it clear when you are on the table that nothing is going to happen. Not trained. During the session he pauses the massage to text other clients.

My veredict *avoid*

just the fact that he stops the massage to text other clients is TERRIBLE!!! Thanks for taking one for the team