CalmtheStorm in San Francisco

EastbayMike
This topic is 1854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any experiences/reccommendations to share? I thought I saw him discussed a long time ago but couldn't find anything. He also has an ad on rent.men. Thanks guys!

https://rentmasseur.com/CalmtheStorm

I’ve not met him, although I thought about contacting him. Very handsome man, but something about the tone of the text in his “About Me” section feels cranky. Probably the use of all caps straight away. Just my opinion and gut reaction, but it did make me hesitate. Who knows, he could be perfectly lovely.

I’ve not met him, although I thought about contacting him. Very handsome man, but something about the tone of the text in his “About Me” section feels cranky. Probably the use of all caps straight away. Just my opinion and gut reaction, but it did make me hesitate. Who knows, he could be perfectly lovely.

I agree with you reguarding his tone. It could just be bad copy but I too am hesitant. If I do hire him I'll let you know how it turned out.

Yeah, he's cranky alright! I guess I looked at his private gallery too many times. He blocked me from seeing his ad. If I log out of the site I can view it (minus the private gallery) but if I log back in, the link to his ad goes right to the rentmasseur home page. I guess I'll pass. Sorry.

Yeah, he's cranky alright! I guess I looked at his private gallery too many times. He blocked me from seeing his ad. If I log out of the site I can view it (minus the private gallery) but if I log back in, the link to his ad goes right to the rentmasseur home page. I guess I'll pass. Sorry.

What a tool! Glad you saved your cash. Spend it on someone worthy of it.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, he is a bit of a jerk in my humble opinion. I called him and he was as cranky as his profile suggests he could be. After the call, he blocked me as well. I'd love to know if anyone has had a good experience with him. He certainly lost the opportunity to have a loyal client, which I tend to be.

Why would ANY masseur get irritated by a potential client , viewing their Private Gallery multiple times , whether it is 2X or 100X? I think it would be flattering, and encouraging, for a masseur to see a potential client viewing their Private Gallery often. It is a sign the client is interested and will most probably book a massage session in the future. It costs the masseur NOTHING for a client to view their private photos multiple times, so what is the big deal? By blocking a potential client after 1 or 2 or even 10 views of their Private Gallery, you have pissed off that client and lost a likely appointment. What an idiotic move on the masseur's part. Blocking= lost client=NO MONEY. Makes absolutely no sense. (unless you are masseur diva with attitude)

Edited by Dmitri