Recommendations in Houston

jpr262
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone. New here, and searched a bit for Houston recommendations but as posts and threads get older the masseurs recommended therein disappear. Does anyone have favorites from masseurfinder or massagem4m in Houston? Or any to downright avoid?

Sorry, I've never been to him. Maybe ericwinters can chime in.

Any info / experiences with this guy?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bighotisraeli.shtml

That's Barak....you can do a search here on his name to pull up a variety of discussions about him....folks seem all over the map about him - some good / some less so.....his current partner at home & for travel (& likely current BF and/or simple FB) is Nick -.....(Nick = nice but a downgrade for Barak from 1 of his previous (long ago) BF Ben Canada in LA)

Barak seems to have had several partners / BFs over the years - nothing wrong with not wanting to be single.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/nick011.shtml

That's Barak....you can do a search here on his name to pull up a variety of discussions about him....folks seem all over the map about him - some good / some less so.....his current partner at home & for travel (& likely current BF and/or simple FB) is Nick -.....(Nick = nice but a downgrade for Barak from 1 of his previous (long ago) BF Ben Canada in LA)

Barak seems to have had several partners / BFs over the years - nothing wrong with not wanting to be single.

Hard to connect with Nick, and his reviews here on the forum seem to go straight down as time passes by. Never tried Barak though, wonder what he’d be like. But honestly in my personal opinion I don’t think there’re many choices here in H-town. You may find some rave about Adam here in Houston but I personally feel he’s a bit cold. But again, it’s just based on my personal experiences.

Thanks for giving me Barak's name. I searched and read a little, but the majority of the discussions are several years old, and centered on his various partners moreso than him.

I've seen Adam's ad and my initial gut feeling was that he is straight ... which I confirmed (at least enough for my liking) by doing a reverse image search on google awhile ago which led to a craigslist ad of his searching for a woman to have a child with. I'm not trying to pass judgement on him or those who might like him; I just prefer the masseur be genuinely into the sensual aspect. Personal preference I suppose.

What he does / who he's attracted to really aren't my business, I just usually keep looking if I sense a straight vibe because I've had some ho-hum experiences with that before and swore I wouldn't repeat. With so many recommendations, I might have to break my rule and check him out.

Hi everyone. New here, and searched a bit for Houston recommendations but as posts and threads get older the masseurs recommended therein disappear. Does anyone have favorites from masseurfinder or massagem4m in Houston? Or any to downright avoid?

I've seen Adam (you can find his add on www.masseurfinder.com in Houston or on www.rentmen.com in Houston) for a number of years on a monthly basis. He is stunningly handsome, highly intelligent, and extremely well skilled. He is definitely a member of "our" fraternity. He is worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

My sessions with Adam were 3 over a 4 month period. There is no doubt he is a handsome and well built man. But in the end, I decided to end engaging his services. I can only describe him as somewhat "aloof"-this is my opinion. His massage skills I give a solid B+.

Thanks for saving me a call a possibly a wasted evening, re Nick.