411 on KEN WILDE in Vancouver

StLouisOct
This topic is 2113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From the written reviews at RM:

Ken was really fun, professional, made me very happy to have selected him. I would highly recommend him and plan to see him again when he comes back to Seattle. Overall a really great experience and what the guys on this sight should aim for Ken's high standards.

Ken is passionate and very welcoming and warm. He is extremely sexy to be with: muscular, soft skin, great features, beautiful eyes and very horny. Not a moment was lost in the hour we had together and it was a fantastic experience which we both enjoyed immensely. A classy guy I will want to see again.

For what it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I will pass on him. Asked him to send a second pic and he sent the same one. I told him I want a different pic. First he said he is at spa and he will send later. I waited for four hours and followed up and he said he was still at the spa. Then he said he will send tomorrow which he never did. Finally he said he will send on the day he arrived to city. This is a red flag. I will avoid him

I started this conversation and based on the comments above I decided to refer him to this link and ask him about it. He quickly responded and said he's got a full time job he really likes and to ensure continued employment he's pretty sensitive about sending out photos. He sounds like a good guy, but whether he will kiss you depends on your hygiene and how he feels about you. By "versatile top" he means he might bottom but not often. He sent me some photos and he's a handsome guy - attractive face with a good body, but not with the defined muscles shown in his photos. It looks like a few years have passed. I'd hire him if I were a bottom who wanted to risk no kissing. He's not for me though.