411 Looking for a masseur in Phoenix mf4m

wsbill81
This topic is 2325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am looking for a masseur that worked in the Phoenix area that had a female partner that would give 4 hand massages. He was very tan and had his own website. This was back in early 2016. His website was named Tropic, Paradise, or Hawaiian, something along this theme. Please let me know if anyone knows if he is still around. He was great, thanks.

(Sorry for the previous poor choice of words. Please let me know if anyone can help. )

Edited by wsbill81

Hi @wsbill81

Some of us get unnerved when guys get referred to be feminine terms.

A masseuse is a female who gives massages.

A masseur is a male who gives massages.

Your first two sentences above "i am looking for a masseuse .... He was " suggest that you think the term

masseuse is gender-neutral, but a lot of us think it is not. "His girl" (which is also a phrase that might rub some people the wrong way here, if you'll forgive the intended pun) is a masseuse; but he is a masseur.

Sorry to be a bit stuffy about it.

On a good note, I may remember who you are referring to. The man never showed his face in pics, and his body, while sorta-nice, looked clearly artificially arranged. His female partner wore swimwear that was out of sight for the eighties, and also didn't show her face. They stopped advertising about a half year ago on craigslist or backpage. On a bad note, I don't know their contacts or whereabouts, sorry.

Thank you for the reply.

Thanks. Yes, this is the correct person, very tan all over and older in person but still good (I’m not young myself anymore!). I can vouch that he is well endowed. Do you happen to remember what his personal website was called? (Tropical Paradise or something along this theme I thought because of the all over tan.)

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by wsbill81