411 Alex the all man masseur

rehab70
This topic is 2038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Appealing / enticing (but mostly old / ancient) pics aside, comments over many (& many) years have ranged from bad.....& then downhill from there.....overwhelming consensus has almost always been a steady AVOID......if he has any fans, that's something that hasn't been very apparent around here......in his particular case though, gotta wonder about the guy's longevity & what exactly is driving it.

Guest InthePines

We spoke and texted earlier this year. Very odd, one price for clothed, another if he remained in his underwear and a third, ($250..), for a naked massage. Dodged a bullet and passed.

• 10 months later...

He is in Santa Fe now. I am so glad this forum exists. No wasted time or $$ on this deceiver. I wish there was some way to warn guys who don’t know about this forum. It would drive guys like this out of business.

Guest InthePines
He is in Santa Fe now. I am so glad this forum exists. No wasted time or $$ on this deceiver. I wish there was some way to warn guys who don’t know about this forum. It would drive guys like this out of business.

True, but anyone with a smartphone can easily find this website. My wish is more guys who sit in the shadows and private you to obtain information as to a provider, but they themselves never make contributions to the forum, would realize this site depends on the giving of information as much as taking.