AntonioChi Chicago

MassageDrew
This topic is 1672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alright so I went for it and tried this guy:

https://rentmen.eu/AntonioChi

Very friendly and pics are accurate though he looks cuter in person. He’s 5’6” but may be even 5’5” really but with a nice physique. He’s very chatty right when you walk in but in a nice way. His ad says Antonio but he introduced himself as Domingo. He rents out the lower level of a house that is under construction. The heat wasn’t working well so I was trembling until he turned up the heat. He thought I was nervous. LOL

The massage was okay. He asked what kind of pressure I liked and I told him he could go deep. Some parts I thought he just used medium or evrn light, but others he did used deep pressure. I thought it was just okay when he worked on my back but it was good when he finally got down to my legs. He was nude the whole time. Curious for other details? PM me.

Afterwards we chatted a bit more like we’ve been friends all this time. Very easy going and very comfortable which made me comfortable as well.

• 1 year later...