Justin in NY

david78nyc
This topic is 1932 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
thinking of trying him tomorrow. has anybody tried?

Hi Mike - although no personal experience and not particularly into tatoos, there's something appealing about him. He probably hosts in the private studios near Union Square by the address. Let us know how it goes. CHEERS!!

• 2 months later...

Man, Justin has got some fans me included! I am in New York a week from Sunday and he is on my "to-do" list. He just made some changes to his profile though. In the past he stated he

was a proud member of the gay community, has no racial hangups and all type are welcome. If I do see him. I promise to report back. Terp

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I did. He’s actually quite a talented masseur (B++ technique) but I found him to be a cold fish. I wouldn’t repeat — or recommend if you’re looking for anything more than just a fine massage.

Hi, I’m sad to hear that about Justin I was thinking of booking him. I’m headed to NYC (times Sq area) this week who would you recommend?

Agree with the above. He was nude. Not sure of the point. No particular sensuality and I really didn't want any. He's sort of cute enough, I suppose, in a way, but this was a case of meh...so what...boring. If he had more of a personality I suppose he could be somewhat attractive.

And, as I recall from about a year ago, the room was so small he had to move the table a few times during the session, which is not relaxing.