411 on Derik Lynn, Ft. Lauderdale, also Erikkansascity

dutchal
This topic is 1880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I booked an appointment with him today. 15 minutes before I texted to confirm and he said he was available. When I got there he didn’t open the door. I texted and no answer. Waited 5 minutes and left. He later texted and apologized that he fell asleep.

I booked an appointment with him today. 15 minutes before I texted to confirm and he said he was available. When I got there he didn’t open the door. I texted and no answer. Waited 5 minutes and left. He later texted and apologized that he fell asleep.

Welcome to the forums! You just joined today! :) Your feedback and comments like this are very valuable. Sorry you had a bad experience with this guy. At least you didn’t spend your money.

Welcome to the forums! You just joined today! :) Your feedback and comments like this are very valuable. Sorry you had a bad experience with this guy. At least you didn’t spend your money.

Thanks! I’ve been reading here for awhile but didn’t really have anything new to add until now. I just don’t see how you can fall into a deep sleep within 15 minutes of meeting someone. Lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...