Passionate Pierre?

Joeysf
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been a client of Pierre's for about 8 years. Obviously, I'm a satisfied client! Yes, the pix are 100% accurate.

I concede there are more skilled masseurs, but Pierre is a very sexy guy; he gives a very sensual massage, with attention to all areas, erotic included. I suppose I'm biased, and that Squiggles was expecting more of a skilled masseur, and didn't achieve the sensual chemistry I have with Pierre, so his experience was "ho-hum."

I have been a client of Pierre's for about 8 years. Obviously, I'm a satisfied client! Yes, the pix are 100% accurate.

I concede there are more skilled masseurs, but Pierre is a very sexy guy; he gives a very sensual massage, with attention to all areas, erotic included. I suppose I'm biased, and that Squiggles was expecting more of a skilled masseur, and didn't achieve the sensual chemistry I have with Pierre, so his experience was "ho-hum."

Yeah, Beethoven nailed it -- Pierre basically wanted to give me a little neck and shoulder rub before moving onto sexy times, which wasn't what I was looking for. (Or feeling from him, but reasonable minds may differ there!) I can attest that his pics were accurate and that he was in great shape. (BTW in the years since this session I've seen him a time or two in gyms around the city, so I think it's a reasonable assumption that he's still keeping things tight.) One comment I will allow is that Pierre's favorite subject seemed to be Pierre...the mediocre massage came with a generous serving of narcissism ;) But if you vibe on him and are looking for an encounter more so than a massage, he could be a solid choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Just called Pierre since he had listed "Available Now" and thought it would be a good time to chat for a minute to ask about the massage (non-sexual questions). His price of $100/hr seemed to good to be true., so wanted to inquire about that.He answered the phone and was REALLY rude. His opening line was "Are you calling to make an appointment?" I said not at the moment, but had a question. He said very sharply "No questions answered on the phone! Go to my website. Here is the address!" I told him to calm down, it was an innocent, non-sexual question.....just wanted to know how long he is in town for. (He travels.) He refused to answer that question (??) and said to go to his website and hung up on me. Fuckin rude guy! No excuse for being so rude. That is the narcissism discussed in the comment above, which by the way is all over his website. Check it out www.malemasseur.nyc . I thought the $100/hr price was to good to be true. I checked his website, and it is to good to be true. His website menu goes all the way to $380. With his harsh, cold phone attitude I am taking a pass. Don't like being snapped at on the phone for an innocent question. Not the warm fuzzy guy image he projects in his ad. And I don't care if he was maybe in a rush (which I did not get that impression) No excuse for rudeness!

Edited by Dmitri

I don't for a minute dispute what Dmitri says, but I'm totally amazed that Pierre, who has always been so nice and sweet with me, would behave like that. And yes, even if he's having a bad day, there's no excuse for that. I shall see him whenever he comes to New York, and we will have our usual good time together. But reading this disturbs me a lot.

• 2 months later...

Is this guy on the up and up? I am confused. He comes across very sweet and nice in his ad copy......but when I called he was downright rude. (Read my post above.) He states in his ad he lives on an island in the Andaman Sea, and only (and I quote) " dedicate a few months a year to my practice." Not true, since I have seen his ad for the past 6 months and his travel schedule goes thru April. (And will probably go thru the next few years if I guess correctly) And he is not extending his stay in the USA since he is in demand. He always has his "Available Now" icon on, which shows lack of business. His ad gives the impression you better get him while you can, since he will be leaving shortly to go back to his island.....yet he never leaves. Smells like a marketing gimmick. Then to top it off, in his ad copy he states " Enjoy My All New Photos 2018" Yet they are not new......they have been around for over a year. Another not true statement. I want to try him when he is in Seattle since I will be there the same time....but all these "alternative facts" are a turn off and make me want to avoid him.

Edited by Dmitri

Dmitri -- as they say, Your Mileage May Vary. I don't doubt what you said, though it does surprise me. I suppose anyone can have a bad day (I certainly have been rude on occasion), and I guess that Pierre did. I thought that he had stopped advertising on Feb 1, and had returned to Thailand, but now that you say he's here thru April, I'll look for him. His photos are recent, though lots of them were probably on his ad in 2017. 2018 is not totally accurate, I'll concede. But he does look like his photos! Not much else I can say to you, but if Pierre is in NY, I'll be the first one to call him!