411 on Dakota Payne and Dakota Wolfe

jaysc1189
This topic is 2336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even after taking a shower together and scrubbing him down there... i just couldn't rim him. Soap never touched that part of his body before I met him. He kept texting in my room before and after sex. He also was plain dumb, I can't imagine having dinner with him.

Even after taking a shower together and scrubbing him down there... i just couldn't rim him. Soap never touched that part of his body before I met him. He kept texting in my room before and after sex. He also was plain dumb, I can't imagine having dinner with him.

I guess you could say he was a real dumb ass or a dirty dumb ass.

Oof, that doesn't sound pleasant at all... Thanks for the input!

Gross! I hope his hands reaches where it doesn't sun shines!

• 1 month later...