Jeremy Walker

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 2264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

yeah he had his ad back up on rentmen but then he took back down maybe last month. I did text him, not long ago, but no response.

Jeremy's email address might still be valid ("live") for inquiries to him.....(same email that he used in his postings here on the forum when he announced his return from his "vacation" / time away)

jeremywalkerrb@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I’m around fellas. And no, I’m not in any legal trouble. I just needed a little personal time to sort some stuff out. I’m working on a blog that details my situation. When I finish said blog, I’ll be sure to post a link on the site here.

I sincerely apologize for the down time. My contact info is still all the same and now I’ll actually respond. I promise.

Thanks for understanding.

Jeremy

I’m around fellas. And no, I’m not in any legal trouble. I just needed a little personal time to sort some stuff out. I’m working on a blog that details my situation. When I finish said blog, I’ll be sure to post a link on the site here.

I sincerely apologize for the down time. My contact info is still all the same and now I’ll actually respond. I promise.

Thanks for understanding.

Jeremy

Welcome back sexy!

• 3 months later...