411 on FelipexxxHung

rustyrex
This topic is 2189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy looks cute enough and his body is definitely banging. I just get this weird sense that he's not all he's cracked up to be.

https://rent.men/FelipexxxHung

I usually do some serious research on guys I get a feeling about. Anyone try this guy out? I noted in the past he went under Miguel and used various pictures that don't match. Seems like you'd be extra careful to keep the tats matching in all the pics..... Ultimately I decided to stay away but damn I can't help but wonder if I'm wrong about him.

Anyone know this guy?

• 6 months later...

I would avoid. The last time he was in town, I hired him. The next day, my AMEX was used for over $1K (Best Buy for $900 plus, Whole Foods and Starbucks). He is a thief and has not business going to clients' homes. I was absolutely dumbfounded (spoke to the managers of these establishments for information on these purchases). AMEX still investigating.

Damn, that sucks. I guess trust the gut instinct about some of these guys. I try to vet everyone with searches and this website. It's time consuming but ultimately it comes down to a gut feeling. I've been wrong a couple times but if things don't mesh...I stay away. For example I was in Vegas this past weekend and contacted a couple guys and one wanted pictures for "protection". I was like dude please...a pic of my dick isn't going to save your life. Gave some stupid half baked excuse of ensuring I wasn't a cop. It's request like this that makes me wonder.