How long does it take....?

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok. Thanks for the participation in my other thread about how and why you got started with massages. Second question:

Once a masseur really begins to focus on your penis, not just the casual brushes but with intention, how long does it take before you get off?

Does it seem like it’s quicker than other sexual acts?

For me, after 50 minutes of hands touching my body, in particular my ass and inner thighs, I have so much build up, that once he focuses on my penis, I am lucky to go 5 minutes, unless he’s a pro at teasing and edging and stops when I’m close.

Curious to hear about others.

OK sometimes I feel like if I am really attracted to a masseur it can take longer almost to the point where I feel I have to appologize. Then some of the masseurs that are just OK I can come super fast. I am not sure what it is, maybe I take longer when I just don't want it to end. I also feel I am a very visual person and need the right view to truly get things flowing.