411 on Bruno Torres Brazilian in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello, has anyone tried this guy?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brunotorres29.shtml

Hello!
My name is Bruno Torres, I am Masseur, Brazilian, 29 years old, mature, 1,70 cm, 78 kg, Light brown eyes. Practical sport and bodybuilding. Intelligent, I am graduated in Physical Education, Discreet, Affectionate. My main hobby is traveling the world. In the United States for a season of new knowledge and techniques in the field of massage therapy

jwxTi5x.png

Yes, he's nice, pics are accurate, affectionate as stated in profile and interactive. He seems to really enjoy his work and was quite accomodating. English was spotty but not a hindrance. Oh, and I don't even really remember the massage, if thats of any importance to you. I wouldn't call him a pro massuer. But his overall bodywork and aggressive enthusiasm definetely make up for what he lacks in massage technique. Enjoy! ;-) A

Edited by TantricMD

Yes, he's nice, pics are accurate, affectionate as stated in profile and interactive. He seems to really enjoy his work and was quite accomodating. English was spotty but not a hindrance. Oh, and I don't even really remember the massage, if thats of any importance to you. I wouldn't call him a pro massuer. But his overall bodywork and aggressive enthusiasm definetely make up for what he lacks in massage technique. Enjoy! ;-)

Thanks! Do you know if he's based in San Diego area or visiting?

• 1 year later...