Clay in Austin, TX

LOLO
This topic is 1746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

he visits las vegas frequently. i text him twice in the past when he was in las vegas to set up a massage. crickets. i saw that he was going to be in las vegas again for a few days. this time i contacted him a few days prior to him being in town. he responded back that he wanted me to text him when closer to his date of arrival. i text today and he said he was getting there in the evening. i then promptly text back and asked to set a time for a massage. we shall see.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36265/

so clay got back to me and we got together last night for a massage. he brought his massage table to las vegas so it was a very legit massage. very complete massage. the man is huge as well! i would say about 5'8" and he said he was 242 pounds. all muscle. his legs and ass are huge and all muscle as is the rest of his body as you can see in the pics.

i will definitely get another massage when he comes back to vegas