411 on these two Atlanta Guys

Qmark
This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've used both. Tom twice, Santiago four or five times. All outcalls, both are always on time,( or early), very prepared and ready. Nude, mutual touching, lots of body contact, all the fun stuff. Santiago is focused more on skilled technique, Tom more on interaction, but you won't go wrong with either. Both all around good guys.

Really appreciate the note! Seeing Tom this evening. We’ll see how it goes!!

You'll like him.

Well... was supposed to see him tonight but he cancelled. When we chatted yesterday, he said he would confirm the time today around 2pm (I was wide open this evening so was flexible. Maybe a mistake in my end). Didn’t hear from him so texted him around 3:15 to see what time we were going to meet. That’s when he said he wasn’t feeling well after having lunch today. Which is fine but kinda annoyed that I had to text him to make sure we were still on.

Still want a massage so we’ll see if Santiago can save the day on a late notice...

Guest InthePines

Yeah, that's annoying as Hell and he did cancel with me the first time as well. We had communicated only by email and I awoke from a nap on a Saturday afternoon with an email from him that said he wasn't going to be able to make it.

I went about a year before giving it a second try, but the next attempt, I called him instead. I told him who I was, reminded him of the cancelation from the previous attempt, and put all the decisions on him, i.e. are you looking for new clients? can you do outcalls to my part of town? can you provide outcalls on weekend evenings? how late is too late? etc. etc., basically leaving nothing open to chance and we booked an exact date and time.

The second attempt he was waiting at the end of my driveway fifteen minutes early. He was also very prompt the second time he came to my home and he lives on the opposite side of town.

Still, not cool. I'd be pissed.

• 8 months later...
Guest InthePines
Glad to hear Tom is great! Any particular details that made it so? PM me if needed

No one has seen Santiago?

Older post, but hired Santiago several time. Not the greatest massage, yet always attentively good, prompt, good communicator, very nice, fun and worthy of a sizable tip, for his rates were so reasonable.

Recently, he added a second person to his profile and offering a 4 hand massage, but it's become a different experience, for I waited three hours for a response to a text, only for get a cancelation on a confirmed appointment that was made two days prior. He suggested the next day, which I attempted, but only got radio silence. Sounds like relationship drama and for now I wouldn't recommend.