Nick Capra massage

Billsboy4
This topic is 2174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Based on my personal experience, and to summarize the many posts about him that I've read here, he's inconsistent. Like many others, my first experience with him (which was a massage) was excellent, but I have since come to regard him as a total douche. Self centered, egotistical narcissist. You might have a great time, but it depends on where he is on his perpetual using-recovery-relapse-using cycle.

He’s hit or miss.... saw him about a year ago. He was fine when we texted and met...... then the ego kicked in. Saying things like “people pay $200-$300 to suck this dick” etc.... and how many pups and boys he has blah blah it was obnoxious ..... I wouldn’t repeat.....

• 6 months later...
Guest InthePines
Any recent?

I always had a sort of adoration for the guy but recently subscribed for a month to his onlyfans page. I could be wrong, but he appears to hitting the steroids hard and perhaps it's just my taste, but it doesn't look good. Before handing out the two or three hundred dollars for a one on one experience, I'd pay the ten bucks and view his amateur vids to determine if you're still interested.

I always had a sort of adoration for the guy but recently subscribed for a month to his onlyfans page. I could be wrong, but he appears to hitting the steroids hard and perhaps it's just be my taste, but it doesn't look good. Before handing out the two or three hundred dollars for a one on one experience, I'd pay the ten bucks and view his amateur vids to determine if you're still interested.

Very good point..

Man. I loved Nick. One of my better experiences ever and he could not have been nicer. No ego. No attitude and the massage was surprisingly good. Now I have noticed that he is a lot leaner then when I saw him. The body was beautiful back then as well. I can only go by my experience but these comments have me a bit worried about a second session. Terp

Guest InthePines
I would estimate those photos are at least 5 years old.

Agreed and heavily photoshopped. I saw two separate reports as to his age, one has him at 41, the other 44.