DC 411

DDad4ynger
This topic is 2366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I bet you were correct. Lady sitting in the living room during the massage was enough for me LOL

That's right, you hired Miguel. The other guy texted me back quickly as I tested the waters to set up time. My guess is they are short on tuition and need cash. Lol... just making an assumption and not chastising... just saying....

I’m not sure I understand this. There was a lady in the living room while you were getting your massage?

I will let him explain better, but the massage was actually quite good, but there were two ladies in the living room conversing while he and the masseur were in the studio room where the table was set up.

I will let him explain better, but the massage was actually quite good, but there were two ladies in the living room conversing while he and the masseur were in the studio room where the table was set up.

That was me that had the experience...and yes, two ladies chatting it up and watching tv right outside the door of the massage room.

https://www.companyofmen.org/posts/1375238/

Ok. Had a massage with mr. Bonetti. Theraputic. Good, sports type massage. Friendly and intelligent. English not good. I speak Spanish so all was well. There was some miscommunication prior. Regarding a 4 hand with his friend miguel, that did not happen, nor did the nude part or anything remotely explicit.

Now, I'm not one to be an ass before or during, so once I realized non sensual, I went with it. Good massage all around, but talked to him about things, for his benefit and ours, and explained to him about where and how he is listed and price. He did explain he is not opposed to being naked and being more sensual, but that he is not explicit and straight.

Again, I am willing to repeat for the massage but at least have my expectations set. He did find spots in my legs that obvioulsy needed work, and no one else has found... there is room for improvement, but definitely not a bad massage.

He is new to the area. Trained in DR, and is uber careful or gun shy about crossing certain lines. It was cute and gentle how he cover my junk with a soft washcloth.

Ok. Had a massage with mr. Bonetti. Theraputic. Good, sports type massage. Friendly and intelligent. English not good. I speak Spanish so all was well. There was some miscommunication prior. Regarding a 4 hand with his friend miguel, that did not happen, nor did the nude part or anything remotely explicit.

Now, I'm not one to be an ass before or during, so once I realized non sensual, I went with it. Good massage all around, but talked to him about things, for his benefit and ours, and explained to him about where and how he is listed and price. He did explain he is not opposed to being naked and being more sensual, but that he is not explicit and straight.

Again, I am willing to repeat for the massage but at least have my expectations set. He did find spots in my legs that obvioulsy needed work, and no one else has found... there is room for improvement, but definitely not a bad massage.

He is new to the area. Trained in DR, and is uber careful or gun shy about crossing certain lines. It was cute and gentle how he cover my junk with a soft washcloth.

Will you ask for him to be naked next time and what do you think he meant when he said he was not opposed to "being more sensual"?

• 1 month later...
Bumping this now that I've noticed Miguel is hosting out of a place in Hyattsville. He pushes all my buttons, but I'd like to know if his new location means that there is no longer the Latina conversationalists nearby...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/latinmasseur.shtml

I don't know if the Latinas are aat this new Hyattsville location. I can tell you that I did return to the previous location twice to see Estefano and the Latina's weren't around. I talked to another forum member who also was at the same location a couple times, and no Latinas around.