Paris masseur?

Italiano
This topic is 2178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Have you tried Craigslist? I just looked at the Paris listings on Craigslist and saw tons of masseurs.....some really hot ones! I looked under Paris...Men Seeking Men, which is where the erotic masseurs advertise. I know the reputation of Craigslist.....but it is worth a try if you have no other leads.

Have you tried Craigslist? I just looked at the Paris listings on Craigslist and saw tons of masseurs.....some really hot ones! I looked under Paris...Men Seeking Men, which is where the erotic masseurs advertise. I know the reputation of Craigslist.....but it is worth a try if you have no other leads.

Thanks for the advice. I looked at it, but unless I am wrong apart from men looking for sex I saw only 2-3 masseurs advertising....

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A quick update:

https://rentmasseur.com/JEANDAVID

This was a resounding "meh"... not that it was bad, but far from making me want to go back.

Amateurish massage on a bed in his super-small and pretty crappy apartment, nice conversation (even though, in retrospect, he asked too many questions), but mechanical attempt at sensuality, a total pass.

Given the surprisingly limited choice in Paris, I went against my policy of not contacting masseurs whose rate is "Ask."

https://rentmasseur.com/LUKASVlP

This dude wanted 200 euros for an hour and 300 euros for 90 minutes. Given that his hourly rate is the maximum I'd pay for 90 minutes, and given the absence of any discount for the additional 30 minutes after the first hour, I politely declined.

Needless to say, the experience reaffirmed my policy of not contacting masseurs whose rate is "Ask" :)!

Yes, I tried to schedule with Lucas. I told him his rates were way above what I would pay in Chicago or even New York and he said "but you're in Paris!" ;)

I'm in Berlin right now and once again www.planetromeo.com has been the best resource. If you pay the monthly fee (you can pay just one month) it's so worth it. Found the most stunningly beautiful charming 6'5" Adonis for EUR135 for 90 minutes. Right across the street from my hotel.