Newbies NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 1813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 2nd link is about KENZO. He used to work at MANTA SPA now going independent. You can't go wrong with Kenzo because he has 5 star reviews from his manta massage clients. He is very handsome, very nice, very interactive & playful. He can be your boyfriend you never had. I haven't net him yet because I live in Chicago, but the next time ai visit nyc I will make an appt with him. You can also check out his reviews at SPAS IN NYC in this forum from pages 40 to 67. He is one of the best masseurs in nyc.

The massage description for Serrge is in part borrowed from another masseur in Arizona. The review is an odd combination of lousy and excellent English, suggesting strongly it, too, is partly borrowed but put together by somebody for whom English is not a first language. His body, if it matches the pics, is awesome. The price of $120, though, raises some questions since it's well below market for a good massage + HE.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...