Jayco / Eduardo in Houston--BEWARE

Electra225
This topic is 1284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jayco (posting on www.rentmen.com in Houston, Texas) also known as Eduardo (posting on www.masseurfinder.com in Houston, Texas) is someone that you may not want to hire. He is very, very pretty, but ripped me off financially--I hired him for a 2-hour meeting and we were "done" in less than an hour. Also, his studio is a total dump. Be very, very wary.

Jayco (posting on www.rentmen.com in Houston, Texas) also known as Eduardo (posting on www.masseurfinder.com in Houston, Texas) is someone that you may not want to hire. He is very, very pretty, but ripped me off financially--I hired him for a 2-hour meeting and we were "done" in less than an hour. Also, his studio is a total dump. Be very, very wary.

Another money up front guy story.

Review him!

• 2 years later...
He is currently here in LA, stay away!

...too bad that he's not being recommended, for his photos are mighty hot! While I viewed them and his two vids (where he's showing off and feeling self-absorbed), my mouth became mighty moist in my wanting to give him one hell of a torrid tongue bath all over: yes, yes, front and back-- head to toes/heels!

• 8 months later...

@Electra225 you really need to add eduardo_bejarano to this thread title so it immediately appears on top results and people get to know this guy is a scammer.

This is the other thread where he was being discussed but no mention of Jayco or AlexanderSf which are other nicknames he has used to scam clients: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/any-information-rentmasseur-com-eduardo_bejerano.158050/#post-1928273

It really is a shame because he really is a hot guy.