411 on George, massage therapist from NYC

Just Sayin
This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy seems like the real deal. Handsome face, great body. Extensive reviews on MF stretching back to 2012. The feedback on here seems positive though maybe he hasn't provided as 'comprehensive' a service to some clients. He is advertising on the 'relaxing' side for what that's worth. And that video is a very effective marketing tool! Other masseurs should take note.

So in light of that, my question is: why are his rates so low?!

Everything seems great, but then you see $80 for one hour, and can't help but think there's something going on?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
just got home from a session with George. He is such a nice guy, made me comfortable from the very beginning and awesome massage skills. Sexy as hell. If he's in your city, definitely book him

He seems to be completely therapeutic nowadays. I asked about sensual and he replied he doesn't do happy endings. Clearly he doesn't read these threads! Unless he forgot to add, "anymore."

On the other hand, it could be a reaction to all the changes in the massage sites and the current clampdowns on "body" work providers.

• 1 month later...