X-Room in Springfield, MA

Maxx00
This topic is 1793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

XRoom is a lot of fun but very different from upscale places like Swinging Richards. Plenty of cute guys, mostly Latino. Bar has reasonable prices. Fun vibe.

Private dances are $20 for 5 minutes. Fully nude but there is a camera in each booth. Most guys know how to get away with some extras despite the cameras. Never had a problem arranging outside visits there. Enjoy.

Would recommend taking Uber or cab there. Lots of police presence in downtown Springfield at night. Not a place to be driving and drinking. Definitely not a town to be walking back to your hotel late at night. Most of the downtown hotels are within a 3 minute cab / Uber ride. PM if you have any questions

My experience on Saturday night confirms the previous posts, lucky to get a seat at the bar arriving at 9pm, if it been any later, wouldn't have been able to get a seat. Street parking was easy to get, but when I left around midnight, the street parking was filled for two or three blocks in each direction. I did have a squad car follow me for a bit (rental car with Penna. plates), but pulling into the gas station just across the train tracks shook Johnny Law off.

The boys dancing on the bar were of some variety, a good mix of caucasian, black and latinos- mostly young, but a few obvious veterans in the mix. Talked with several of the guys, couldn't tell if everyone was "available" but a couple of the best choices turned me down- sometimes the chips do not fall your way!! Did several privates, they all got full nude right off the bat. Some turned out worth doing a double, some not so much.

Music was what I would consider typical stripper bar mix, drinks were properly mixed and well-priced- only one bartender working, with a barback occasionally- tipping well on my first drink order saved me a lot of waiting later, I think. One of the dancers on the bar accidentally knocked my beer bottle to the floor while working his magic in my face- offered to buy me a new one, but it was virtually empty anyway, so I declined- made for an interesting private session afterwards!

Don't know if its worth a drive from NYC just for this experience, but if you find yourself with a free evening in Hartford, Albany, or the western burbs of Boston, a trip to Springfield could be worth your time.

• 1 year later...