Asian Massage Guys in Chicago

DadSJ
This topic is 1806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any recommendations for Asian masseurs in Chicago? There seems to be a lack of Asian masseurs in the Chicago area. I've posted in the past without much success. Anyone know of any spas downtown that also have masseurs? Often will see a visiting ad but nothing consistent. Live and work downtown.

• 1 month later...
I've been to this spa a few times. The masseurs are a bit older - maybe upper 30s to 40s. Had pretty good experience and enjoyable ending.

If you are seeking a spa environment and limited extras (they don't seem to be the type to remove clothing etc) this is a good spot.

whats the pricing at this place? did you have to inquire about HE with the masseur or did it just happen?

They charge $60 for an hour (normally just short of). The guy that always seems to be there is Michael. Nice young guy. Average massage. Does a mechanical HE, but will let you play with/suck him, but doesn't really get hard or seem to enjoy it. I keep calling and asking who's working today and it's always Michael. Would be interested to see who else they have there.

• 3 weeks later...
They charge $60 for an hour (normally just short of). The guy that always seems to be there is Michael. Nice young guy. Average massage. Does a mechanical HE, but will let you play with/suck him, but doesn't really get hard or seem to enjoy it. I keep calling and asking who's working today and it's always Michael. Would be interested to see who else they have there.

Were you able to just stop in and Michael was already there? Or did you have to call in advance to make an appointment to ensure a male masseur was available?

• 1 year later...