Jokohen in NYC

wklucas
This topic is 2291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've asked about him publicly, and received private messages that didn't relay negative experiences as such. To be diplomatic, let's just say that it was explained that he probably is a unique guy who wouldn't work for everyone. But none of the horror stories we usually see on here about guys who try to run out the clock, or take the cash and dash, or who place clients in fear for their safety.

I've wanted to try him for years, as I've got a thing for Turkish and other Middle Eastern men, and I find him very attractive. But I wasn't willing to test his *quirkiness* (for lack of a better term) due to his rate of $300, which was top dollar years ago, although it's since become relatively standard in NYC.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Even though I was the one who started the thread advising caution or some amount of skepticism about this guy, I'm glad to read "good" reports about him from some other respected / trustworthy posters.....his look / stats always held some appeal & was a guy I still might have taken a chance on.....satisfying personal curiosity is sometimes worth the risk of having an unsatisfying hire.....if I'm comfortable that there are no real personal safety issues, I'm not gonna go into a depression if the date ends up being just a waste of some amount of time & $$$.....not that I've had overall too many instances of wasted time&$$$, but when/if so - just move on....not the end of the world.