411 on Luis in DC

Staggerhuff
This topic is 2275 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Echoing David above, super nice and really attractive young man. Great therapeutic skills. Clean, tidy place with calming ambience, with shower you can use. I'm on my third 5-session (1 hour) package. Ask him about it. He'll do 90 minute also. Once you get comfortable with each other, he may join you on the table to apply more direct pressure to your back and glutes. His boundaries are clear, which is helpful in lowering stress and allowing you to just enjoy the great experience.

• 5 months later...

Update: Luis now also works at Bluebell Spa in Columbia Heights. Carlos, formerly of DeLuca, owns Bluebell. I’ve had a session with Calixto from there and he is also very good. All masseurs are therapeutic, though Luis still has his ad on MM4M. I don’t know if there is a difference in customer experience between in-spa and not.

For what it’s worth, Bluebell now has to take the prize for cutest therapists.