411 on Big Red visiting SoCal and AZ

7829V
This topic is 1074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...

Enjoyed my massage. nice guy. Seems like the more I dig the more I learn, yet nothing like my experience with him.

He did 120 massage, sadly it was on a bed which he said was because he was traveling. But he made it comfortable and it did not stop him from getting in where he needed to get. Up there in the top 5 massages... and I do get a lot of massages. Just wish was local in Orlando... God knows we need talented masseur here.

I did not ask all the questions that I read people asking. I just booked and received not just a great massage, but a great all around experience. Actually attempting to book one more before he leaves... he was that good. Super nice, attractive and fun conversations. (that I initiated) As commented before, I would recommend if he comes to your town or you to his.

Enjoyed my massage. nice guy. Seems like the more I dig the more I learn, yet nothing like my experience with him.

He did 120 massage, sadly it was on a bed which he said was because he was traveling. But he made it comfortable and it did not stop him from getting in where he needed to get. Up there in the top 5 massages... and I do get a lot of massages. Just wish was local in Orlando... God knows we need talented masseur here.

I did not ask all the questions that I read people asking. I just booked and received not just a great massage, but a great all around experience. Actually attempting to book one more before he leaves... he was that good. Super nice, attractive and fun conversations. (that I initiated) As commented before, I would recommend if he comes to your town or you to his.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good experience.

Do you have a working link?

I tried some and didn’t work.

Not sure if I missed some ?

Are you talking about Archie? He's visiting Orlando but leaving soon. He used to be in SoCal for awhile before he moved East. I think he's based in Texas now.

• 1 year later...