411 on Matt NYC

Guest fm0322
This topic is 2373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has been discussed recently in The Spa. You can probably search for the thread. I saw him once, and although he's a very nice and intelligent person, his "sensual" ad is misleading. He has limits, which include touching areas that I like to have touched and like to touch.

Guest fm0322
He has been discussed recently in The Spa. You can probably search for the thread. I saw him once, and although he's a very nice and intelligent person, his "sensual" ad is misleading. He has limits, which include touching areas that I like to have touched and like to touch.

This is very helpful! Thank you

I'm very surprised to read the last post above. When I saw Matt last September, he was very friendly and articulate, and he was naked, though he had his limits. I was not interested in seeing him again because of that, but I'm surprised at what you have to say.

Guest fm0322

I'm new to M4M Forum and I'm immersed in reading posts. It took many massage sessions for me to set my standards for massage sessions. The masseur being naked makes me more comfortable and while it is not a requirement, I am grateful when it happens. I also like the "extras" but that is neither a requirement nor an expectation. At the end, if I've had a good massage, I am happy (pun intended). I am in good physical condition but older (60+). I always tip generously for good service (40-100%). If the session is more sex than massage, it is not satisfying at all. My favorites? Marco at East Men Spa, Arjun (Masseurfinder/Rentmasseur), and Andy or Jack at Utopia.

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd offer some impressions on my interaction with Matt. We started texting back in the middle of the summer. Very friendly, he responded quickly, and seemed generally very agreeable. He was traveling a lot and had limited availability in NYC. He offered some very small windows of time on very short notice, none of which worked for me. I made myself pretty widely available -- even looking to schedule more than a week in advance -- but nothing worked on his end.

I tried to reconnect with him after Labor Day, and one or two times since, and it's been radio silence. I see he's still active on the masseur sites, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I didn't think I was being difficult (and have never had this much trouble scheduling with other guys), but who knows. My guess is that he has more business than he needs, and has the luxury of being selective.

I won't be making any further attempts with him. And offer this as maybe helpful info for others. If you don't jump at the first availability, he might decide it's too much bother to keep trying with you.

Thought I'd offer some impressions on my interaction with Matt. We started texting back in the middle of the summer. Very friendly, he responded quickly, and seemed generally very agreeable. He was traveling a lot and had limited availability in NYC. He offered some very small windows of time on very short notice, none of which worked for me. I made myself pretty widely available -- even looking to schedule more than a week in advance -- but nothing worked on his end.

I tried to reconnect with him after Labor Day, and one or two times since, and it's been radio silence. I see he's still active on the masseur sites, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I didn't think I was being difficult (and have never had this much trouble scheduling with other guys), but who knows. My guess is that he has more business than he needs, and has the luxury of being selective.

I won't be making any further attempts with him. And offer this as maybe helpful info for others. If you don't jump at the first availability, he might decide it's too much bother to keep trying with you.

This has happened to me twice with masseurs I wanted to hire for an outcall. The first one, I was eager to hire but the scheduling barriers were intense. In a flash of reality, I remembered that this is a service and if a masseur wants to work with me, he needs to meet me half way. I decided the obvious - he's not worth it.

In the second case, after giving up, a week later the masseur contacted me, apologized for being unavailable and offered essentially any time during that week. I scheduled and we had a string of very satisfying sessions.