411 in Saint Louis

Ccinstl
This topic is 1592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I highly, highly recommend https://rent.men/STLBadBoy. I've seen Jake numerous times over the last couple of years, he's super hot, a sexual dynamo and a genuinely nice guy. If you have any special "requests" don't hesitate to ask him, he's usually very accommodating!

But he has multiple RM reviews from the same reviewers. This is always a red flag for me. I've been thinking of seeing him but I'm leery because of that. Anyone else have info on Jake?

• 2 years later...
Just an FYI: Jake also known as STLBADBOY who is mentioned in this thread was murdered in October of 2018:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kmov.com/news/teen-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-south-city-business-owner/article_3ec7e5cc-c9ac-11e8-86f5-7b8dba8104b5.amp.html

How awful. I'm going to let RM know, so they can take down the ad.

Gman

Rentmen took the profile down.

IMG_1691.jpg?raw=1

Gman

Just an FYI: Jake also known as STLBADBOY who is mentioned in this thread was murdered in October of 2018:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kmov.com/news/teen-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-south-city-business-owner/article_3ec7e5cc-c9ac-11e8-86f5-7b8dba8104b5.amp.html

How awful. I'm going to let RM know, so they can take down the ad.

Gman

Rentmen took the profile down.

IMG_1691.jpg?raw=1

Gman

It was good of you to contact Rentmen. I realize that it's a business and they use form letters, but it seems odd to me that they didn't add a mention that they are sorry to hear of Jake's passing.

I never met the man. I don't know anything about him. I was morbid enough to want to see his ad. But I thought the ad should be removed because while the chance is probably small, I would have hated for a family member to run across it (assuming they haven't already). Also just as with Facebook, I find it disturbing to see the pages of people who have died. I guess in the case of Facebook; you could consider these pages memorials. But they still give me weird vibes when I see them.

Gman

I never met the man. I don't know anything about him. I was morbid enough to want to see his ad. But I thought the ad should be removed because while the chance is probably small, I would have hated for a family member to run across it (assuming they haven't already). Also just as with Facebook, I find it disturbing to see the pages of people who have died. I guess in the case of Facebook; you could consider these pages memorials. But they still give me weird vibes when I see them.

Gman

I agree about the Facebook creepiness. I'm not into Facebook and social media -- the lawyer in me thinks oversharing is inviting trouble, and that in person communication is less apt to be misunderstood and if it is, such misunderstandings are more likely to be caught and corrected in person.

My sense is that Facebook accounts remain eternally there unless someone has the passwords to control the account and close it. I suppose the legal representative, if any, of the deceased could instruct Facebook to disable the account. Unless the deceased left instructions to do so, however, it's unlikely it would even occur to a legal rep of the estate.