Kyle in LA

KRB
This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok. So I took one for the team. Pics are real. He actually looks better in person. He's been working out a lot lately. If you are into young, smooth and asian then BINGO!! Massage was good (enough). Erotic touch was AWESOME!! I will definitely go back. I did an incall at his place. Neighborhood is a little sketchy. Apt was fine but I'm glad the lights were low. LOL!!

I saw him a year and a half, or thereabouts, ago. He worked at Spa de Beverly, and then let me see him privately at his home. He's a sweet kid, beautiful body, nice massage. But nothing more than HE. But again, that was over a year ago.

I will PM you with details.

Would very much appreciate PM with details too if you don't mind, @KRB. He's definitely been working out and is stunning; very interested in maybe seeing him again, depending on what his erotic "range" might be these days. Thank you in advance for any info.

• 5 months later...

I saw him recently... very nice guy, super friendly. Massage is basically just light touch, so it's not really a massage... but there's some interactivity which was fun. But when I got up at the end I realized we had only gone about 42 minutes of the 60 minutes, so I wouldn't repeat.

Sam

Yeah. That was my experience too. What a smooth twink body!!! and man... that cock got hard and stayed hard. I got the feeling he would do way more than HE but hands only is my personal limit

I couldn't find a review of him on your site!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/8ecbe604-ab4a-4ca3-83ed-58e86d58c323/c047735e-78cc-474b-bb3e-be3061656026.gif

• 4 months later...
I saw him recently... very nice guy, super friendly. Massage is basically just light touch, so it's not really a massage... but there's some interactivity which was fun. But when I got up at the end I realized we had only gone about 42 minutes of the 60 minutes, so I wouldn't repeat.

Sam

Can you send me a PM about your experience? Thanks

Ok. So I took one for the team. Pics are real. He actually looks better in person. He's been working out a lot lately. If you are into young, smooth and asian then BINGO!! Massage was good (enough). Erotic touch was AWESOME!! I will definitely go back. I did an incall at his place. Neighborhood is a little sketchy. Apt was fine but I'm glad the lights were low. LOL!!

Can you PM me to tell me about your experience?

• 1 month later...

Sam

Did the same thing with me. Ok massage with HE but only lasted 40 min...

• 4 weeks later...