Spa recommendations for NYC visitor

gshock
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello - I realize this is pretty last minute lol but I'm visiting NYC tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone has any good recommendations for getting a massage on the more sensual side (he not necessary). I prefer muscular Caucasian/Asian masseurs with clean cut looks. Let me know and thank you!

There's a couple threads with recent activity on NYC spa's.

I was in NYC two weeks ago and went to Supermen and got a massage and wasn't that impressed. Cute guy and got a happy ending but I thought $85 plus tip was expensive since it was a shitty massage but others had good experience with a couple others. If you decide to go to Supermen I'd check that thread for recommendations on good massauers (Diego is highly recommended and I asked for him but he is off Saturdays)

There's a couple threads with recent activity on NYC spa's.

I was in NYC two weeks ago and went to Supermen and got a massage and wasn't that impressed. Cute guy and got a happy ending but I thought $85 plus tip was expensive since it was a shitty massage but others had good experience with a couple others. If you decide to go to Supermen I'd check that thread for recommendations on good massauers (Diego is highly recommended and I asked for him but he is off Saturdays)

I agree....Super mens spa is expensive with so so massages. There are much better ones around

I'd also recommend Greenhouse. Quite nice (once you're in the door) and the guys (all Asian) are clean cut. Sensual is guaranteed.

Can you give me some more info about Greenhouse. Looking to get a nice massage from cute Asian guys. Pm if you want. Thanks

Can you give me some more info about Greenhouse. Looking to get a nice massage from cute Asian guys. Pm if you want. Thanks

Been to Greenhouse several times and only once was I happy . Not recommended. Basic massage most of the time and I MEAN BASIC.

I'm pretty regular at Greenhouse. It has nicely large and clean rooms. It's quiet and well run. It's been my go to place for OK (basic is not unreasonable) technical massages with a higher degree of sensual edge. By sensual, I mean teasing feather touch laser focused on all those the places that make you smile. Rarely will the guys there get naked or go beyond an attentive HE. But I can only think of one instance where I left disappointed, and even then I felt the guy had promise. Biggest issue there is the turnover. They all move on. My two favorites Tony and Alen seem to have disappeared. That said, it's also exciting (in the moment) to get someone new and have that anticipation of a new find. I went just before vacation a few weeks ago and got this new tall strapping Asian guy (sorry, forgot his name). Average massage, but happily more time was spent where I wanted it and how I wanted it. From a sensual aspect, I was feeling that he was trained by Tony. For me it's the best 90min deal for that type of experience.

• 8 months later...
I'm pretty regular at Greenhouse. It has nicely large and clean rooms. It's quiet and well run. It's been my go to place for OK (basic is not unreasonable) technical massages with a higher degree of sensual edge. By sensual, I mean teasing feather touch laser focused on all those the places that make you smile. Rarely will the guys there get naked or go beyond an attentive HE. But I can only think of one instance where I left disappointed, and even then I felt the guy had promise. Biggest issue there is the turnover. They all move on. My two favorites Tony and Alen seem to have disappeared. That said, it's also exciting (in the moment) to get someone new and have that anticipation of a new find. I went just before vacation a few weeks ago and got this new tall strapping Asian guy (sorry, forgot his name). Average massage, but happily more time was spent where I wanted it and how I wanted it. From a sensual aspect, I was feeling that he was trained by Tony. For me it's the best 90min deal for that type of experience.

What place do you suggest where they "get naked or go beyond an attentive HE", that's what i been looking for? :)