411 on Fabio Giovannini

Epigonos
This topic is 2047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You've never tried to fuck a REAL bodybuilder...have you?

Their glutes tend to be enormous and extremely muscular.

They are often not very flexible.

They are huge and can be very hard to maneuver (some things you can do with a 120 lbs. twink....just ain't gonna happen)

Just getting anywhere near their hole can be a challenge.

Their asses tends to be very hard and it can be like trying to fuck a mountain of rocks.

Even just resting their gigantic legs and thighs on your shoulders can be exhausting.

So yeah...they're beautiful.....but usually not great bottoms.

The good new is...if you're willing to work really hard at it and you somehow manage to pound them out.....you've got a friend for life!

What an informative and great response!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Hammersmith had a butt made for bottoming. Happily, he knew that.

I often have trouble topping even non-bodybuilders as I’m underendowed. But what I’ve noticed, because I’ve had to, is that some guys’ anuses are slightly more forward positioned. And some guys are a bit more backwards. I usually find it slightly easier to top the forward guys.

Gman

I often have trouble topping even non-bodybuilders as I’m underendowed. But what I’ve noticed, because I’ve had to, is that some guys’ anuses are slightly more forward positioned. And some guys are a bit more backwards. I usually find it slightly easier to top the forward guys.

Gman

I find that’s having them on their backs and holding their own ankles tends to open up almost any hole an dmuch easier to pile drive while looking into their eyes

I find that’s having them on their backs and holding their own ankles tends to open up almost any hole an dmuch easier to pile drive while looking into their eyes

That’s my preferred position for topping except I have them either lift their legs or rest them on my shoulders (and boy are they heavy at times). That way I can hopefully lean over for kissing and stroking them while I’m inside them. Unfortunately I’m so underendowed I often slip out, but one does what one can.

Gman

• 3 months later...
You've never tried to fuck a REAL bodybuilder...have you?

Their glutes tend to be enormous and extremely muscular.

They are often not very flexible.

They are huge and can be very hard to maneuver (some things you can do with a 120 lbs. twink....just ain't gonna happen)

Just getting anywhere near their hole can be a challenge.

Their asses tends to be very hard and it can be like trying to fuck a mountain of rocks.

Even just resting their gigantic legs and thighs on your shoulders can be exhausting.

So yeah...they're beautiful.....but usually not great bottoms.

The good new is...if you're willing to work really hard at it and you somehow manage to pound them out.....you've got a friend for life!

Or if you have a really, nice, long, thick cock just pull their cheeks apart and go for it. If you've rimmed them enough they really try to help you in.

Gman

Yup, there's variation in anatomy -- different strokes for different folks, lol. Seriously, its about the angle.

There's also variation when it comes to this, probably both with respect to anatomy and preferences. Some guys get leg cramps in this position, or its just plain uncomfortable for them. Plus, we have to factor in the difference in a top's anatomy -- length, girth, curve, whether we grow bigger the more turned on we get. Those factor into the experience of the man on the bottom. I always ask a partner how he likes it, and then hope to hear some definiteness in the reply. If I get a "whatever you like" that doesn't give me much to go with, and I have to try harder to get the conversation going. Of course the best reply -- at least my favorite -- is along the lines of "lets try everything and figure it out." :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Go for it ! I saw him in London the first part of September and he was my best hire yet and I have seen many guys over the years . He enjoys what he does and will give you a top shelf experience. I will see him again when I can ! I cannot recommend him enough....the gold standard !

The pics on his profile are very old, like more than an year... can you confirm that he's still BIG and muscular? ;)

Thanks