411 Mateo massage

andymn
This topic is 2342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to book with Mateo at the end of May in DC. I sent him a text and he got back to me several hours later:

6:42pm Me: Sorry guy. I had a session with some else this morning

6:43pm Him: Too bad. Your loss

6:44pm Him: Hope you enjoyed throwing your money away with him

6:45pm Him: Rude

6:51pm Him: You can book for tonight to make up for your rudeness

6:52pm Him: ???

6:54pm Him: ?!!??

6:55pm Him: You don't even have the decency to respond??

7:00pm Him: Asshole

==

He sent similar texts the following couple of days. Too bad...because I love his pics. When I see him visiting DC, I am tempted to book...but then I remember the texts...

I tried to book with Mateo at the end of May in DC. I sent him a text and he got back to me several hours later:

6:42pm Me: Sorry guy. I had a session with some else this morning

6:43pm Him: Too bad. Your loss

6:44pm Him: Hope you enjoyed throwing your money away with him

6:45pm Him: Rude

6:51pm Him: You can book for tonight to make up for your rudeness

6:52pm Him: ???

6:54pm Him: ?!!??

6:55pm Him: You don't even have the decency to respond??

7:00pm Him: Asshole

==

He sent similar texts the following couple of days. Too bad...because I love his pics. When I see him visiting DC, I am tempted to book...but then I remember the texts...

@niceandthick , I read your post and was speechless! I had to re-read it to make sure I was reading it correctly. He insulted the other massage therapist who responded to you that you booked with.....called you rude....and then called you an asshole? This guy is NUTS! I would NEVER be tempted to even look at his ad again. If he is like this in this situation, I can only imagine how the massage interaction would be. I would stay FAR away from this guy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a similar experience when he was visiting through PS a couple years ago. Sent him an email (don't think he posted a phone number at that time), but didn't hear back for hours. When he finally responded, I told him that it was too late and I'd keep him in mind for next time. His follow up messages started with pleading me to reconsider for that night, but then quickly turned to name-calling and insults.

Glad to have dodged a bullet by not giving out my number.